Top to Bottom, Left to Right
1. Nordicware Beehive Cake Pan - Nordicware.com
2. Nordicware Holiday Tree Bundt Pan - Nordicware.com
3. Fall Forest Pie Crust Cutters, Set of 4 - Williams Sonoma.com
4. Springform Cake Tin with Lid - Lakeland.co.uk
5. Gift Cakelet Pan -Williams Sonoma.com
6. Nordicware Rose Muffin Tin - Nordicware.com
7. Lattice Pocket Pie Mold - Williams Sonoma
As far as I'm concerned it is already autumn, its chilly and not only that but it started getting dark at about 6 o'clock! I'm off on holiday on Tuesday but when I get back it's full autumn/winter mode. I need to make and photograph my Halloween cupcake boxes, I've already designed the cuppies for bespoke and basic Halloween box sets. I'm also celebrating Thanksgiving this year! Not for any particular reason other than that I'm a bit jealous and am desperate for any excuse to bake.
Christmas is my favourite time of year and it's a big big thing in my house, don't hate me but I will start planning in October! I can't help it, I wish the Christmas season would last forever, I'm actually excited already.
Anyway I decided to do a little post on seasonal bakeware. I'm crazy for all the above, especially those adorable pie crust cutters, the springform tin with a lid would be so useful and if I don't get the Nordicware Christmas tree cake tin I may die!
If any of you have any great Thanksgiving recipes I would love to try them, as I said it's my first and I want to do it properly, the cupcakes will be candied sweet potato I know that much x