3. I was utterly lost for words after tasting these gorgeously gooey cupcakes, where had this cake been all my life? Half cupcake, half cheese cake, totally delicious!
4. I love Magnolia and this is the second Magnolia recipe to make my list, you're always sure to end up with something heavenly when you make a Magnolia recipe and these cookies are no exception. This is the perfect, chewy, salty and sweet peanut butter cookie recipe and the chocolate chips just make these even better.
5. It took me the entire year to find my perfect oatmeal & raisin cookie recipe but it was totally worth the wait. These cookies are flavourful, moist, chewy and not at all cakey, they keep well not that you will ever find out, they will be devoured almost instantly. This is now my go-to oatmeal & raisin cookie recipe, I absolutely love them.
6. This chocolate macaron recipe is still my favourite, it was the first macaron recipe I ever tried, they came out perfectly and have done ever since . My entire family demand these on a regular basis so I make them often, they are so gloriously chocolatey and have a perfectly crisp, wafer thin shell and amazing chew. I can't recommend this recipe enough, especially if you are new to macarons.
7. These chocolate whoopie pies are the best I have tried, they are moist and smooth topped. The frosting was a little sweet for my taste, very much like marshmallow fluff but I will definitely make these again. Most other whoopies I have tried are a little dry even with the frosting but these were great.
8. I have made these a few times now and everybody adores them. These sweet and salty slabs of chocolate are delicious and it is one of the easiest no-bake recipes ever. I love these so much I'm even working on a cupcake version.
9. Marshmallows aren't usually a favourite of mine but I think everyone should get to try a real homemade marshmallow at least once in their life. You will not believe the difference between these light, airy, clouds of sugary goodness and the shop bought marshmallows we're all used to. These are amazing alone and heavenly in hot chocolate, I will certainly be making some more this year.
10. Everybody loves a chocolate brownie they will never go out of style. This is my favourite brownie recipe, they are everything a brownie should be, moist, gooey and seriously chocolatey, adding chunks of fudge make these my idea of heaven.
So that's my top ten, I can't wait to see what goodies 2011 has in store.